Seeing Machines has developed the world’s most advanced human data-driven technology which enhances transport safety by dramatically reducing fatal accidents every day. We’re on a mission to achieve zero transport fatalities.
With at least 1 million cars on the road using our state-of-the-art operator monitoring technology developed by the passionate team at Seeing Machines, we provide real-time protection from distraction and drowsiness-related driving events. Seeing Machines works with many of the world’s leading brands (including General Motors, Mercedes Benz, Qantas, Caterpillar, Toll) across the transport sectors automotive, commercial road transport (Fleet), and aviation.
Location: Canberra, ACT
Employment Term: Full Time, Permanent
Reporting To: Director, Information Systems
Senior Information Systems Support is responsible for the efficient delivery of:
- Technical IS Support to all Seeing Machines' internal staff and external customers
- Advice and background technical information to assist with incident & problem resolution
- Ability to support Seeing Machines on site and cloud infrastructure
- Liaise with external service providers / product vendors to resolve support related trouble tickets
- Produce, analyze and develop associated IS Service Support reports
If it sounds a bit like you – read on for more information below and Apply!
- Provide support to staff in all locations (Global Support)
- Provide coaching and guidance to all SM employees in the use of IS
- Provide assistance in IS projects including service design, development, testing and delivery activities
- Follow and promote IS processes
- Participate in continuously improving the support process
- Participate in administration and maintenance of ESM Portal (Servicely)
- Produce IS services related analytic reports and develop associated briefings
- Conduct IS troubleshooting, maintenance, support, and administration as required
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; taking re-fresher courses; establishing personal networks
- Response to emergencies with flexible working hours
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Computer Science or related discipline or Diploma of Information Technology (similar) Will accept technical
certifications/experience in lieu of degree.
- 1-2 years’ experience with Windows Servers.
- Good understanding of ITIL practices
- Excellent understanding of common business applications such as Office, SharePoint, Teams, Google Workspace, Slack and Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD and Intune
- Excellent troubleshooting / problem solving skills
- Experience with Hyper-V or VMWare Virtualization
- Experience with service management systems and customer support tools
- Experience with AWS and Azure cloud services
- Experience in troubleshooting server/network connectivity issues with guidance
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and basic network troubleshooting and firewalls
- Familiarity with source control software (Perforce / GitHub)
- Familiarity with PowerShell
- Familiarity with some variant of server monitoring software
Why Seeing Machines
- Being part of something meaningful - We are inventive, innovative and collaborative and are making a real difference to safety on roads, all around the world
- Work flexibly – we encourage our people to manage their work and personal lives to achieve a balanced outcome
- Diversely Strong - We are global, Seeing Machines serves a growing market in the UK, Europe, Africa, North America, Latin America, and Asia Pacific
- We are focused on employee support and understand the importance of our collective wellbeing. You will have access to our Employee Assistance Program any time you require it
- We reward and recognize achievement. You will have access to our global benefits and reward platform.
For more information, visit: http://www.seeingmachines.com
Seeing Machines acknowledges Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and recognises the continuing connection to lands, waters and communities. We pay our respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures; and to Elders past, present and emerging.