Seeing Machines has developed the world’s most advanced human data-driven technology which enhances transport safety by dramatically reducing fatal accidents every day. We’re on a mission to achieve zero transport fatalities.
With at least 1 million cars on the road using our state-of-the-art operator monitoring technology developed by the passionate team at Seeing Machines, we provide real-time protection from distraction and drowsiness-related driving events. Seeing Machines works with many of the world’s leading brands (including General Motors, Mercedes Benz, Qantas, Caterpillar, Toll) across the transport sectors automotive, commercial road transport (Fleet), and aviation.
Location: Canberra, ACT
Employment Term: Full Time, Permanent
Reporting To: Test Team Manager
As part of the Test Engineering Department the Senior Test Engineer is responsible for leading the development and execution of test plans and test specifications to test SM product line. As a member of the Test Engineering team, you will support the development and rollout of Seeing Machine’s Test Strategy.
If it sounds a bit like you – read on for more information below and Apply!
- Development of Project Test & Timing Plans
- Interfacing with customer and key stakeholders on project test activities.
- Design, development, review & approval system & software test specifications
- Design, development, review & approval system & software test methods
- Day to day test planning in line with project timelines
- Leading/Ownership of project test plan execution in line project release cycle
- Interfacing with internal/external customer on project test strategy and test reporting
- Proactive in providing technical expertise on test into the engineering community
- Proactive in the development of Seeing Machines engineering processes suite in line with industry standard
- Timesheet compliance
- Maintain quality, focus and accuracy during task execution
- Plan work considering the task difficulties and following project priorities
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
Embedded Testing Experience is mandatory
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science, software/electronics/systems engineering, or demonstrated equivalent industry experience
- 4+ years commercial experience in System and Sofware testing including test case design, development, and execution
- 2+ years of experience in Automotive/Embedded Systems (Preferred)
- Demonstrated programming experience in Python or C++ or C
- Strong problem solving, data analysis and analytical skills
Why Seeing Machines
- Being part of something meaningful - We are inventive, innovative and collaborative and are making a real difference to safety on roads, all around the world
- Work flexibly – we encourage our people to manage their work and personal lives to achieve a balanced outcome
- Diversely Strong - We are global, Seeing Machines serves a growing market in the UK, Europe, Africa, North America, Latin America, and Asia Pacific
- We are focused on employee support and understand the importance of our collective wellbeing. You will have access to our Employee Assistance Program any time you require it
- We reward and recognise achievement. You will have access to our global benefits and reward platform.
For more information, visit: http://www.seeingmachines.com
Seeing Machines acknowledges Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and recognizes the continuing connection to lands, waters and communities. We pay our respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures, and to Elders past, present and emerging.