About the company:
Seeing Machines is the world leader in the field of Safety-AI and
prides itself on developing technologies that save lives, for real!
Around the globe and at any time of the day, there are almost 1
million cars on the roads that are using state-of-the-art operator monitoring
technology developed by Seeing Machines which provides real-time protection
from distraction and drowsy-related driving events. Seeing Machines works with
the world’s leading brands (eg. General Motors, Mercedes Benz, Qantas,
Caterpillar, Toll) across multiple transport sectors of automotive, commercial
road transport (Fleet), and aviation to enhance safety.
About the Role:
We're looking for a creative, experienced Product Designer to join our dynamic, multi-disciplinary product team, to turn complex problems into intuitive, user-friendly designs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers, engineers, and stakeholders, to define and implement innovative design solutions.
- Participate in user research, prototyping, testing, and evaluation to validate design solutions.
- Ensure design solutions are aligned with the organisation's brand and design guidelines.
- Contribute to design systems and component libraries, for consistency and scalability.
- Experience in Product Design, with a strong portfolio showcasing design solutions for complex products and features, from discovery through to launch.
- Proficiency in design tools preferably Figma, or similar, such as Adobe Creative Suite, or XD.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Ability to translate complex user requirements into simple, intuitive, and visually appealing designs.
- Understanding of human-centred design principles, usability testing, and accessibility standards.
- Experience with prototyping and contributing to user research.
What We Offer:
- An exciting and challenging work environment that provides an opportunity to create impacting technology solutions for the transport safety industry.
- The opportunity to work on innovative projects that have a positive impact on people's lives.
- A supportive and inclusive culture where your contributions are valued and recognised.
- Work with inspiring people – we are proud to have a team of experts in their field. We invent, innovate, and collaborate.
- Competitive salary and benefits package Career growth and development opportunities
- Work flexibly – we encourage our people to manage their work and personal lives to achieve a balanced outcome.
Why Join Seeing Machines:
- We are inventive, innovative and collaborative and are making a real difference to safety on roads, all around the world
- Work flexibly – we encourage our people to manage their work and personal lives to achieve a balanced outcome
- We are global, Seeing Machines serves a growing market in the UK, Europe, Africa, North America, Latin America, and Asia Pacific
- We are focused on employee support and understand the importance of our collective well-being. You will have access to our Employee Assistance Program any time you require it
- We reward and recognise achievement. You will have access to our global benefits and reward platform.
For more information, visit: http://www.seeingmachines.com
Seeing Machines acknowledges Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and recognises the continuing connection to lands, waters and communities. We pay our respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures; and to Elders past, present and emerging.