About the company:
Seeing Machines is a cutting-edge technology company specialising in computer vision and machine learning solutions for the automotive, aviation, and industrial sectors. Our mission is to improve safety, productivity, and efficiency by developing advanced computer vision technology and artificial intelligence systems.
About the opportunity:
Are you an Auto Electrician / Installer looking for an exciting opportunity to make a significant impact in a dynamic and innovative organisation? We're searching for a skilled Auto Electrician to join our team and work with our clients across Greater London and southern England. As you will be supporting customers across multiple locations, this role will require to work remotely and travel to sites across different regions.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Installation and service of Driver Fatigue systems into various motor vehicles such as cars, trucks, buses & machinery
- Inspecting and repairing of Guardian fatigue system on various vehicles
- Liaising with Support for vehicle fleet allocation
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical faults.
- Conducting audits on customer fleets for quality/repair
- Maintain strong relationships with all our customers.
- On-site Work (Mobile)
- Training of Installation/Maintenance Technicians.
- Creating vehicle and customer specific installation guides.
- Returning repaired or replacement stock to Spare Parts.
- Returning refurbished or repaired product to Customers or Distributors.
- Disposing or recycling unrepairable components.
- Refurbishing returned components for use as Spare Parts as directed.
We value the breadth and depth of experience that our people bring to their work. We are seeking people with a good mix of technical competency and personal capability.
- Experience as an auto Electrician is mandatory
- Proficiency in the MS Office suite of products
- Understanding of and willingness to comply with relevant WH&S requirements
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Practical understanding of network technology
- Technical and fault-finding skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Innovative and analytical mindset
- Professionalism, punctuality and an ability to self-manage within a customer environment
- Self-starter who can prioritise work and meet deadlines with minimal guidance and supervision
- Well organised and procedure oriented
- Ability to work in a team and respond to the requirements of other team members
- Good interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and enthusiasm for continuous improvement
- Ability and desire to continuously learn new skills
- Ability to operate in a rapidly changing environment
Only UK residents or expats with a valid work permit need apply.
About Seeing Machines:
We are a global company founded in 2000 and headquartered in Australia, and an industry leader in vision-based monitoring technology that enable machines to see, understand and assist people.
Seeing Machines develops Driver and Operator Monitoring System (DMS) technology to enhance safety for Automotive, Commercial Fleet, Off-road and Aviation.
Seeing Machines' technology portfolio of AI algorithms, embedded processing and optics, power products that need to deliver reliable understanding of vehicle operators, in real-time.
The technology spans the critical measurement of where a driver or operator is looking, through to the classification of their cognitive state as it applies to accident risk. Reliable “driver state” measurement is the end-goal of DMS technology.
Seeing Machines has offices in Australia, USA, Europe and Asia, and supplies technology solutions and services to world-leading brands in each market vertical.
Why Seeing Machines:
- Work with inspiring people – we are proud to have a team of experts in their field, we invent, innovate, and collaborate
- Work flexibly – we encourage our people to manage their work and personal lives to achieve a balanced outcome
- With offices spanning the world, Seeing Machines serves a growing market in the UK, Europe, Africa, North America, Latin America, and Asia Pacific
- We are focused on employee support– we understand the importance of our collective well-being! You will have access to our Employee Assistance Program any time you require it
- Access to global benefits and reward platform – offering discounts across large range of retailers
For more information, visit: http://www.seeingmachines.com